This kind of text will continue the topic of cakes and cake recipes. In my own last two articles I have prepared about the best cake recipes within Poland. This time I will offer you some examples of the ideal recipes from the world. As usually I will be writing about pancakes that are cheap, tasty and simple to prepare. So read this text to the end and I’m sure that you will like the details included in it.
Melt your cream cheese and butter with double boiler method (low heat), stir occasionally using balloon whisk. Stir them until all smoothly combine. Baking an ogura cake is all about mastering the right techniques, and the first is making sure to beat your eggs properly.
Cream Cheese Ogura Cake The next pastry is very popular in the globe (especially in Europe). It’s French wedding cake. There are lots of French recipes. There are lots of opinions of which French cake is difficult to put together. In fact it only takes a new lot of time to prepare for the reason that you have to wait for twelve hours, but the process is very easy. I think that French dessert is a good dessert.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cream cheese ogura cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Ogura Cake:
- Take Yolk batter:
- Make ready 200 gr cream cheese (soften)
- Take 50 gr unsalted butter
- Prepare 50 gr granulated sugar
- Take 5 egg yolk
- Get 50 gr cake flour
- Make ready 150 ml milk (slightly warm)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Get Egg white batter:
- Get 5 egg white
- Get 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Get 50 gr granulated sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
Sounds like good news for our waist, doesn't it? Light does not equivalent to low fat! There will be bits of cheese if not using the blender. Add in the flour and salt and mix with a balloon whisk until smooth.
Instructions to make Cream Cheese Ogura Cake:
- Preheat your oven into 312°F or 160°C.
- Prepare your 18x18 cm round mould. Lay the base with baking paper, no need for sides. Use a mould that looks like a bowl, or without connection for best result, so that your cake will not get too moist inside. (No need for greasing or dusting either)
- Melt your cream cheese and butter with double boiler method (low heat), stir occasionally using balloon whisk.
- Take off from your stove, add sugar, stir it until all combine, add flour (divide it into 1/3 each time you pour in), after all completely combine, add egg yolks one at a time, and continue with milk. Stir them until all smoothly combine.
- Strain the yolk batter to prevent lumpy batter, then add lemon zest, mix it well.
- Into the other bowl, beat egg white with salt and lemon juice. Beat it using medium high speed, when the egg white starts to get bubbly add sugar spoon by spoon until all completely in.
- Beat until it reaches soft peak consistency. Which means, when you lift your balloon whisk out of your batter, the tip of your egg white could droop way down. And when you flip your mixing bowl up side down, the batter will not fall from your mixing bowl.
- The some of the egg white batter into the egg yolk batter, stir it well. And after that pour all the yolk batter back into the white batter. Stir it well using a spatula, take your time while combining this batter, make sure they mixed well.
- Pour your batter into the mould, if you could see it's ribboning, it means that you are having a perfect batter.
- Bake it using water bath method. Add some water out side the mould, and put your mould on top of it.
- Bake around 90 minutes. After your cake done, take it out from the oven, and hit it to a flat surface from 30 cm height, 2 times. This is the way to prevent it from shrinking too much.
- Well next, you could decorate your cake using icing sugar on top, enjoy!
Set aside while you prepare the meringue. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. In a large measuring cup, whisk together water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. I ruined the cake during swirling time, which I always like to take every opportunity to make some zebra effect on my cakes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cream cheese ogura cake recipe. Here a person can find ingredients that are included in all French cake recipes. These kinds of ingredients are cold water, salt, spread and flour. They are also very cheap. In my opinion you should try to prepare this cake. We recommend it.