Chicken breast has got to be one of the most universal meats we have got today. You can do so much with it, and you get therefore much from it. Have you acquired a really terrific chicken recipe that every time your family sits along to the table puts a laugh on their face? Most of us all do have such a wonderful menu, for some of us it will be fried chicken, and for others that will be our famous chicken soup.
Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup The funny thing about a rooster recipe is that you can have the same recipe and alter a new couple of ingredients and have a new whole new dish. Or you can easily take an existing recipe that does not contain any chicken at most, perhaps that famous pasta salad that you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got an entire new chicken recipe that will joy your friends and family for many years to come. And of course via that one alteration, you can produce a whole list of new chicken recipe dishes.
Great recipe for Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup. This is what she came up with. It was so easy - she didn't even sweat her.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's mexican sick day soup using 38 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Make ready ● For The Soup
- Make ready 2 Cups Shreded Rotisserie Chicken
- Prepare 1 Cup Pre-cooked Spicy Pork Chorizo
- Get 64 oz Chicken Broth [you may need more]
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) Can Hatch Green Chilies
- Take 1 Cup Chopped Green Bell Peppers
- Make ready 1 Cup Chopped Green Onions
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Fine Minced Garlic
- Take 1 Can Sweet Corn [drained]
- Get 1 Can Black Or Dark Red Beans [drained & rinsed]
- Prepare 1 Cup Of Your Favorite Red Salsa
- Get 1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves]
- Make ready 1 Can ROTEL Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Make ready 4 Sliced Jalapenos
- Prepare 1 LG Chopped Firm Tomato
- Get 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- Prepare 2 Cups Fresh Mushrooms
- Take 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onions
- Get 1 Cup Chopped White Onions
- Take 1 Cup Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves]
- Take 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery
- Get 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Take 2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- Make ready 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1 tbsp Dried Mexican Oregano
- Make ready 1 tbsp Dried Epazote
- Take 2 tbsp Tapatio Hot Sauce
- Take 1 Packet McCormic Taco Seasoning
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready ● For The Side Options
- Make ready as needed Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese
- Prepare as needed Warm Flour Tortillas
- Make ready as needed Tapatio Hot Sauce
- Prepare as needed Sliced Avocados
- Take as needed Tortilla Chips
- Get as needed Sour Cream
Mike's Spicy Mexican Sick Day Chicken Noodle Soup As the old adage goes, "When it rains. Begin your broth and bring to a steady simmer. Then add your reserved tbsp Cumin and stir. To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components.
Steps to make Mike's Mexican Sick Day Soup:
- Throw everything in your pot [except side options] and simmer for 45 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Serve piping hot with any of your side options. Enjoy!
Here is how you cook it. While soup is cooking, cut tortillas into thin strips. In a frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil. Garnish with shredded cheese, tomato, avocado, and green onions. Provide of For The Broth & Spices.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's mexican sick day soup recipe. There are men who are rather savvy within the kitchen as well. And generally there are a number of chicken quality recipes, especially for fried chicken that are usually out of this world –all created by the male sex. It may seem a surprise to hear this kind of, but it really is a fact.Plus for a moment let us preserve in mind the healthy value associated with chicken. It is high in protein, low in fat, and absolutely not any carbs when skinless. You may be surprised to learn that it is usually a rich source of niacin, vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, in addition to zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.