Chicken breast has got to be one involving the most universal meats we own today. You can do so substantially with it, and you get thus much from it. Have you got a really terrific chicken recipe of which every time your family sits lower to the table puts a teeth on their face? Most of us do have such a wonderful formula, for some of us it can be fried chicken, and for others that will be our famous chicken soups.
Chicken and Rice Medley Casserole The funny thing about a chicken recipe is that you can acquire the same recipe and alter a couple of ingredients and have some sort of whole new dish. Or you can take an existing recipe that does indeed not contain any chicken at almost all, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got a whole new chicken recipe that will excite your friends and family for several years to come. And of course via that one alteration, you can make a whole list of new chicken recipe dishes.
Mix all ingredients in the casseole dish EXCEPT: butter mix, chicken, and dried parsley. Spices for the casserole mix: salt, pepper, chicken stock, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder. Place marinated chicken on top of the casserole mix.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and rice medley casserole using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Rice Medley Casserole:
- Get 3/4 cup rice, drained
- Make ready 1 (10 1/2 oz) Cream of Mushroom canned soup
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Get 2 tbsp sour cream
- Get Carrot, diced or shredded
- Get Green cabbage
- Make ready Potato, diced
- Take 3 Boneless skinless chicken thigh or breast
- Get 2 tbsp butter, melted. Mix with 4 tbsp bread crumbs
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Get Garlic Powder
- Take Onion Powder
- Make ready Paprika
- Get Cayenne Pepper Powder
- Take Chilli Powder
- Get Poultry Seasonings
- Take Chicken Stock or Buillon
- Make ready Dried Parsley
Sprinkle with thyme and garlic and season with salt and pepper. The word "casserole" is in the name since traditional chicken divan is made separate from the rice and served alongside it. This can be prepared a day or two in advance and baked before serving. Simplify the process by using leftover cooked rice and a store-bought cooked chicken.
Instructions to make Chicken and Rice Medley Casserole:
- Wash chicken with lemon or vinegar and water. Marinade chicken in spices except chicken stock and dried parsley. Adjust seasonings as you like– I like it spicy, but you may not.
- Mix all ingredients in the casseole dish EXCEPT: butter mix, chicken, and dried parsley. Spices for the casserole mix: salt, pepper, chicken stock, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Place marinated chicken on top of the casserole mix. Spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake casserole for 50 minutes in 350F oven.
- Take casserole dish out of the oven. Sprinkle with butter and bread crumbs mix. Bake for another 5 minutes in 400F oven.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley. Fin!
Stir chicken, water, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup together in the prepared casserole dish; season with salt and pepper. Arrange butter evenly over the top of the chicken mixture. Fill out your dinner menu with ease by pairing a classic chicken and rice casserole with one of these simple sides. From sauteed veggies and fruit salad to muffins and rolls, each of these side dish recipes would pair well with the casserole. Try a new one each time and you'll be sure to discover new favorite recipes that the whole family will love.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken and rice medley casserole recipe. There happen to be men who are rather savvy in the kitchen as well. And presently there are a number of chicken quality recipes, especially for fried chicken that will be out of this world –all created by the male gender. It may seem a surprise to hear this particular, but it really is a simple fact.And for a moment let us keep in mind the nutritionary value involving chicken. It is high in health proteins, low in fat, and absolutely not any carbs when skinless. You may turn out to be surprised to learn that it is usually a rich source of niacin, vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, together with zinc! It is pretty close in order to a perfect meat.