Chicken has got to be one regarding the most universal meats we own today. You can do so much with it, and you get thus much from it. Have you got a really terrific chicken recipe of which every time your family sits along to the table puts a grin on their face? Most of us do have such a wonderful menu, for some of us it can be fried chicken, and for others that will be our famous chicken soup.
Add Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese To Chicken & Yellow Rice For A Tasty One-Pot Meal. Buy books at Amazon.com and save. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice More than likely, in case each of us thought about it, we have enough chicken recipes that will we have created in our personal kitchens to create a whole Chicken Recipe Cook Book! Just think associated with the sections you could have: Fried Chicken, Baked Chicken, Stewed Chicken, Chicken breast Soup, Chicken Salads, Chicken Dips, Roasted Chicken, Chicken Casseroles - And this is just touching the surface. Like a cookbook would become famous in most kitchens.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Prepare 1.5 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Make ready 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Get 1 Can (1.5 cups) Chicken Broth
- Prepare 6 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Get 6 Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced
- Make ready 1 3/4 Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Get 1.5 Cups Uncooked, Instant White Rice
Coat the slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken, rice, cheese, soup and chicken broth in the slow cooker. Place the chicken in the bottom of the crockpot. Instructions Put everything in except sour cream, broccoli. and rice in the crock pot.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl.
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving.
Shred the chicken breasts with two forks. Turn slow cooker on low setting to cook. Put chicken breasts in next along with onion, broccoli and seasonings. Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a pot on the stove. Then pour the broth and broccoli into the slow cooker.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. There happen to be men who are really savvy inside the kitchen as well. And right now there are a number of chicken quality recipes, especially for fried chicken that are out of this world –all produced by the male male or female. It could seem a surprise to hear this specific, but it really is a fact.And even for a moment let us retain in mind the healthy value of chicken. It is high in proteins, low in fat, and absolutely zero carbs when skinless. You may become surprised to learn that it is a rich source of niacin, nutritional vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and even zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.