Chicken has got to be one involving the most universal meats we own today. You can do so much with it, and you get so much from it. Have you acquired a really terrific chicken recipe that every time your family sits down to the table puts a laugh on their face? Most of all of us do have such a wonderful menu, for some of us it is fried chicken, and for others this will be our famous chicken soup.
If using rice cooker: Put all ingredients in a rice cooker and cook it. The rice is cooked with chicken stock to make it full of flavor and aromatic at the same time. You stir fry the chicken and then you assemble it with the rice and steam it so the rice will become soft.
Uduk Rice With Chicken(Indonesian Steam Rice With Chicken) More than likely, in case each of us thought about it, we have enough chicken recipes that will we have created in our very own kitchens to create a whole Poultry Recipe Cook Book! Just think of the sections you could have: Deep-fried Chicken, Baked Chicken, Stewed Chicken, Hen Soup, Chicken Salads, Chicken Dips, Roasting Chicken, Chicken Casseroles - And this is just touching the surface. Such a cookbook would become famous inside most kitchens.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have uduk rice with chicken(indonesian steam rice with chicken) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Uduk Rice With Chicken(Indonesian Steam Rice With Chicken):
- Prepare Chicken breast
- Prepare 2 cups Japanese rice
- Get 5 cloves garlic (grated)
- Take 2 Indonesian bay leaves
- Get 3 orange leaves
- Take Coconut milk
- Take 1 tbs chicken powder
- Prepare 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Take Water
- Take Lemong grass
The amount may vary depending on how big your bowl is; Scoop the rice from the rice cooker and topped it up in the bowl. Make sure you pressed the rice down while you add to make sure it is tight and firm. Leave it to cool Nasi Uduk is an Indonesian style steamed rice dish originally from Jakarta, Indonesia's capital. It has a fragrance aroma and cooked with coconut milk and different kind of herbs and spices.
Instructions to make Uduk Rice With Chicken(Indonesian Steam Rice With Chicken):
- Wash n cut chicken breast in to small pieces (cube is better) and marinade. I bought chicken which has been marinade from supermarket
- Heat extra virgin olive oil, grated garlic until fragrant, add chicken and fry it until brown all over. Set aside
- Mix well coconut milk, chicken powder and water in another bowl
- Wash and draining the rice, and put the uncooked rice into the rice cooker, add lemonggrass, bay leaf, orange leaf, Chicken and fill up with Mixed coconut milk water n chicken powder untill the third line and mix well, close the cover of rice cooker and press cooking
- After 20 minutes cooking, stir the rice so that all ingredients are evenly mixed and then cover again and wait untill done
- After cooking leave it for about 10 more minutes
- Serve rice with chrispy fried chicken, crackers, sambal and cucumbar, and enjoy it :)
The taste is quite similar to Nasi Lemak in Malaysia, Brunei or Singapore. Place chicken, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf, spice paste, and coconut water into a pot. Drain the chicken pieces so they are dry to prepare for deep frying. Nasi liwet is a traditional rice dish originating from Solo, Indonesia. The rice is cooked in coconut milk, along with chicken broth and various seasonings such as bay leaves and lemongrass.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food uduk rice with chicken(indonesian steam rice with chicken) recipe. There happen to be men who are pretty savvy in the kitchen as well. And right now there are a number of chicken dishes, especially for fried chicken that are usually out of this world –all developed by the male male or female. It may seem a surprise to hear this, but it really is a simple fact.And for a moment let us keep in mind the healthy value regarding chicken. It is high in health proteins, low in fat, and absolutely zero carbs when skinless. You may be surprised to learn that it is definitely a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.