Poultry has got to be one associated with the most universal meats we possess today. You can do so very much with it, and you get consequently much from it. Have you got a really terrific chicken recipe of which every time your family sits along to the table puts a teeth on their face? Most of us all do have such a wonderful formula, for some of us it will be fried chicken, and for others that will be our famous chicken soup.
Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) The funny thing about a hen recipe is that you can acquire the same recipe and alter a new couple of ingredients and have some sort of whole new dish. Or you can easily take an existing recipe that does not contain any chicken at all, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got an entire new chicken recipe that will excite your friends and family for yrs to come. And of course via that one alteration, you can make a whole list of new chicken recipe dishes.
Steamed definition, cooked with steam from boiling water: steamed dumplings. The vapor phase of water. b. Pressurized water vapor used for heating, cooking, or to provide mechanical.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed & fried chicken momos (dumplings) using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings):
- Make ready For making Momo Sauce
- Make ready 1 large - Tomato diced
- Prepare 1 cup -Lukewarm Water
- Get 2 - Dried red chili
- Get 2 - Shredded Garlic cloves
- Make ready Salt to tase
- Prepare 1 tsp - Vegetable oil
- Take 2 tsp - red chili sauce
- Get For Making Clear Momo Soup
- Get 2 cup - Chicken broth
- Prepare Salt as required
- Prepare 2 tbsp - Chopped Onions
- Get 2 - Garlic cloves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 tsp - Chopped spring onions
- Prepare Pinch crushed black pepper
- Take For making the Dough
- Take 3 cups - All-purpose Flour(Maida)
- Get 1/2 tsp - salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp - Vegetable Oil
- Get Lukewarm water as required
- Take For making the Chicken Filling
- Take 300 gm - Minced Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup - Shredded Cabbage
- Get 1/2 cup - Grated Carrot
- Take 1/2 cup - Chopped spring onions
- Take 1 cup - Chopped Onions
- Take 2 tsp - Soya sauce
- Get Salt as per taste
- Take 1/4 cup - Coriander leaves
- Make ready 2 tsp -Ginger garlic paste
The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. Click the answer to find similar crossword clues. Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.
Steps to make Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings):
- For making the Momo sauce - first take a bowl soak Tomato and dry red chilis in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.Then pour them in a blender and blended them into a smooth paste.
- Now heat the 1 tsp oil in a pan,add shredded garlic in to the pan & saute for 1 minute then add the the tomato paste,salt,red chili sauce and mix well and cook for 10 -15 minutes or until sauce becomes thicker.Transfer the sauce into a bowl and keep aside.
- For making the dough - in a mixing bowl, add the all-purpose flour(Maida),salt, oil & mix it well with required water, knead well & make a lump free smooth dough.Cover the dough with a damp cloth/tissue paper and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Now for making the Momo filling - heat the oil in a pan add chopped onions in the pan fry them for 3 minutes or until change its color, add cabbage, carrots mix well and fry for another 5-6 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt to taste mix well and fry until raw smell goes off. Add minced chicken, chopped spring onions, coriander leaves mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add soya sauce mix well and cook until chicken & vegetables cooked well and the filling mixture becomes dry.keep aside.
- Now divide the dough into equal ball shape small portions.By using wooden roller pin and board roll them out as thinly as much possible to a flatten round shape.place the filling in the center of the circle, brush the edges with a little oil.Bring the edges together to the center and twist it & make different shapes as your choice and seal it properly so that no filling comes out.In the same way make rest of the Momos.
- Boil the water in the Steamer.When the water starts boiling place the momos in 2-3 batches on the top of the steamer cover it with lid & steam it for 20 minutes or until they tender.
- In the meanwhile time make the Clear Momo Soup - heat the 2 cup chicken broth in the saucepan add chopped onions and garlic cloves, salt to taste in to the pan and bring them to boil.Cook them for 10-12 minutes or until onions and garlic cloves soften.Now Pour the soup through a strainer into a serving bowl.Sprinkle coriander leaves, spring onions and crushed black pepper over the soup.keep aside.
- For deep fry the Momos - heat the enough oil in a deep bottom pan,when the oil becomes hot enough place the momos in the oil and fry them until turns in to golden brown in color.
- Momos are ready now serve it hot with Momo sauce and Clear chicken soup.
Steaming is a method of cooking using steam. This is often done with a food steamer, a kitchen appliance made specifically to cook food with steam, but food can also be steamed in a wok. Steaming is considered a healthy cooking technique that can be used for many kinds of food. Steamed pudding isn't the custard-like "pudding" you might assume, but actually a soft, moist, cake-like treat. Steamed puddings have a long history in England as a part of Christmas celebrations. ("Bring us some figgy pudding!") For wealthy Brits, steamed puddings were lavish affairs, loaded with eggs, butter, spices and even brandy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed & fried chicken momos (dumplings) recipe. There are usually men who are quite savvy within the kitchen as well. And presently there are a number of chicken recipes, especially for fried chicken that are usually out of this world –all designed by the male gender. It may seem a surprise to hear this specific, but it really is a truth.In addition to for a moment let us continue to keep in mind the nutritionary value associated with chicken. It is high in necessary protein, low in fat, and absolutely simply no carbs when skinless. You may get surprised to learn that it is a rich source of niacin, nutritional vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, together with zinc! It is pretty close to a perfect meat.