Chicken breast has got to be one of the most universal meats we have got today. You can do so much with it, and you get therefore much from it. Have you acquired a really terrific chicken recipe of which every time your family sits along to the table puts a laugh on their face? Most of all of us do have such a wonderful recipe, for some of us it will be fried chicken, and for others it will be our famous chicken soups.
To make a Moroccan chicken and rice bowl, cover chicken with a spice rub and then grill until cooked through. Cook rice according to package directions. Water or chicken broth to a boip in a saucepan.
Moroccan Chicken Rice Bowl More than likely, in the event that each of us thought about it, we have enough chicken recipes that will we have created in our individual kitchens to create a whole Hen Recipe Cook Book! Just think of the sections you could have: Deep-fried Chicken, Baked Chicken, Stewed Chicken, Chicken Soup, Chicken Salads, Chicken Dips, Roasted Chicken, Chicken Casseroles - And this particular is just touching the surface. Many of these a cookbook would become famous inside most kitchens.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have moroccan chicken rice bowl using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. Moroccan spice mix
- Prepare 1/4 C. Tomato paste (see below)
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Get 3/4 C. Broth
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 C. Rice, cooked or dry couscous
- Take 1 1/2 C. Water or chicken broth
- Get 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare 1 red onion, sliced
- Get 4 green onions, chopped
- Take 1 Tbsp. Fresh sparsely or 1 tsp. Dried
- Make ready Moroccan Spice Mix
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp. Ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- Get 1/2 tsp. Ground ginger
- Take 1/2 tsp. Ground nutmeg
- Get 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
Water or chicken broth to a boip in a saucepan. Once boiling, stir in the couscous and put a lid on and take off the heat. Let couscous steam until chicken is done and then fluff with a fork. In a small bowl mix paprika, cumin, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon and pepper.
Steps to make Moroccan Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Cook rice according to package directions. Or if using couscous, bring 1 1/2 C. Water or chicken broth to a boip in a saucepan. Once boiling, stir in the couscous and put a lid on and take off the heat. Let couscous steam until chicken is done and then fluff with a fork.
- In a large bowl add chicken, olove oil and Moroccan spice mix. Toss to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to brown but not entirely cooked.
- Stir in the tomato paste and chicken broth and continue to stir until the sauce thickens and the chicken cooks through about 5-7 minutes.
- Divide rice or couscous between 4 bowls, then top with chicken and tomatoes, onions, and green onions
Place the chicken a plate or pie dish, coat with spice mixture. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour mixture on top of the chicken as it cooks. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food moroccan chicken rice bowl recipe. There happen to be men who are very savvy throughout the kitchen as well. And presently there are a number of chicken recipes, especially for fried chicken that are usually out of this world –all developed by the male sex. It may well seem a surprise to hear this specific, but it really is a simple fact.Together with for a moment let us continue to keep in mind the nutritionary value involving chicken. It is high in health proteins, low in fat, and absolutely no carbs when skinless. You may be surprised to learn that it can be a rich source of niacin, nutritional vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, plus zinc! It is pretty close in order to a perfect meat.