Chicken breast has got to be one of the most universal meats we have got today. You can do so very much with it, and you get consequently much from it. Have you got a really terrific chicken recipe that will every time your family sits straight down to the table puts a grin on their face? Most of us all do have such a wonderful recipe, for some of us it is definitely fried chicken, and for others it will be our famous chicken soup.
Coconut fried basmati rice The funny thing about a rooster recipe is that you can consider the same recipe and alter the couple of ingredients and have a new whole new dish. Or you can take an existing recipe that will not contain any chicken at all of, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got a whole new chicken recipe that will impress your friends and family for several years to come. And of course via that one alteration, you can create a whole list of new rooster recipe dishes.
Coconut Basmati Rice This rice is delicious with Amber's Pineapple and Cardamom Chicken with Mint, but would also be great alongside curried shrimp or grilled lamb chops. This coconut fried rice is very easy and quick. Fluffy and delicious basmati rice cooked in coconut milk, spices and fresh vegetables.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coconut fried basmati rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut fried basmati rice:
- Get 1 cup basmati rice
- Prepare 1 can homemade or shop bought coconut milk
- Get 1/2 cup Chicken or beef stock
- Get Mixed vegetables
- Prepare 1 red bell pepper and onion chopped
- Prepare Curry powder
- Get Thyme
- Take Vegetable oil
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get cubes Seasoning
Mix in the coconut milk and chicken stock. This Coconut Lime Rice dish is made with Success® Basmati Rice and pairs perfectly with stir-fried vegetables or a classic, spicy chicken curry. Add the rice and remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Remove cinnamon stick and dried chile.
Steps to make Coconut fried basmati rice:
- Rinse the rice till water runs out clean and set aside. Place a pan on medium heat, add coconut milk, stock and rinsed rice and mix to combine(top up with water if need be, the liquid level should be an inch higher than the rice) reduce the heat and bring the rice to boil for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add curry powder, thyme, seasoning cubes, salt to taste. Mix everything together till well combined. Reduce the heat and cook rice until rice is cooked and fluffy, tender and light.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the chopped chillies to the rice and stir to combine. Take the rice off the heat and set aside. Place a work on medium high heat, add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and leave until hot, add mixed vegetables and chopped onions and stir fry till onions become translucent. This should be between 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add curry, thyme and seasoning to vegetables and stir together to combine and take it off the heat. Place the cooked coconut rice back on medium heat, add the stir fried vegetables and combine together.
- At this stage of the cooking, you shouldn't need to add water/stock to the rice. The remaining steam in the rice will do the job. Take the rice off the heat and serve.
Place the rice, coconut milk, water, and salt in a pan. Cover and reduce heat to low. Fluff with a fork and stir in scallions. Place rice in a fine strainer, and rinse with cold water until water runs clear. Add the beef broth and the creamy coconut milk in a cooking pot.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food coconut fried basmati rice recipe. There will be men who are very savvy inside the kitchen as well. And at this time there are a number of chicken recipes, especially for fried chicken that are out of this world –all created by the male male or female. It may well seem a surprise to hear this particular, but it really is a simple fact.And for a moment let us continue to keep in mind the nutritionary value regarding chicken. It is high in health proteins, low in fat, and absolutely no carbs when skinless. You may become surprised to learn that it is usually a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and even zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.