Poultry has got to be one regarding the most universal meats we include today. You can do so much with it, and you get thus much from it. Have you acquired a really terrific chicken recipe that will every time your family sits along to the table puts a teeth on their face? Most of people do have such a wonderful formula, for some of us it is usually fried chicken, and for others it will be our famous chicken soup.
Go to the egusi soup recipe page, Watch the video, and you'll see how the beef stock is made. Acha Pudding, Masa , Sinasir, Moringa and so many more. I think you should explore foods from other cultures for the list to have a complete Nigerian look.
Sinasir, masa and egusi soup More than likely, in the event each of us thought about it, we have enough chicken recipes that we have created in our unique kitchens to create a whole Rooster Recipe Cook Book! Just think involving the sections you could have: Deep-fried Chicken, Baked Chicken, Stewed Chicken, Hen Soup, Chicken Salads, Chicken Dips, Roasted Chicken, Chicken Casseroles - And this particular is just touching the surface. Many of these a cookbook would become famous inside most kitchens.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sinasir, masa and egusi soup using 20 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sinasir, masa and egusi soup:
- Take For sinasir
- Take 3 cups rice (shinkafan tuwo)
- Get Half cup sugar
- Prepare 1 table spoon yeast
- Prepare 1 bulb onion
- Prepare Pinch potash
- Make ready 1 cup oil for frying
- Prepare For the egusi soup
- Take 1 cup egusi and cray fish (grinded)
- Prepare 3 medium smoked fish
- Take Cow skin /kpomo (boiled)
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 4 knoor chicken cubes
- Take 1 teaspoon curry
- Prepare 3 medium size tatashe
- Take 4 large scotch bonnet
- Prepare 1 big tomato
- Take 1 bulb onion
- Prepare 1 cup vegetable/palm oil
- Get leaves Spinach
This is a predominantly Hausa food. Egusi is a West African name for the seeds of plants like squash, melons, and gourds that, when dried and ground become a staple ingredient in many West African dishes. Particularly, in Nigerian culture, egusi is a popular with pounded yam. These seeds are rich in fat and protein, and add these essential nutrients into West African Cuisine.
Instructions to make Sinasir, masa and egusi soup:
- Da farko shinkafan ki ya kasance na ruwo maana faran shinkafa, idan akwai datti sai ki zauna ki guara shi tas.
- Bayan kin gyara zaki zuba ruwa ki wanke ta yadda ya kamata sai ki cire rabin cup daya daga cikin cup 4 ki tafasa rabin
- Sannan saikin zuba ruwa akan sauran cup 3 da rabi ki barta ta jiqa zuwa kamar 2-3 hours
- Bayan ta jiqa zaki ga ta sake fari sosai kamar haka👇
- Sai ki dauko rabin cup da kika tafasa ki hade su ki markada
- Bayan kin markada saiki kawo yeast din ki 1 table spoon ki juye a kai kiy mixing sosai sannan ki rufe shi zuwa awa 1 ko biyu, karki bar yeast ya dade a ciki yana saka sinasir ya kwanta yaqi tashi sosai
- Bayan kin dauko indai ya tashi zakiga qullun ki yayi saqa kamar haka👇
- Da ga nan saiki gauraya shi za kiga yayi kauri idan da buqatan qara ruwa sai ki qara amma anaso ya danyi kauri saboda kar ya cabe wajen suya
- Sai ki yayyanka albasan ki ki wanke ki juye akan qullun ki ki mixing.
- Sannan sai kisa sugar kiy mixing anan in qullun ki yayi tsami sai kisa kanwa amma kadan zakisa, sai kiy mixing gaba daya daga nan sai suya.
- Zaki dauko non stickfrying pan dinki ki dora a wuta kisa mai kadan sannan ki deba qullun da ludayi ki zuba, amma kisa wuta kadan saboda ya nuna ta ko ina.
- Da zaran yayi zakiga saman ba sauran qullun yayi saqa sosai kamar haka 👇
- Sai ki cire sinasir din ki yayi👍.
- Egusi soup kayan da kike buqata sune kamar haka👇 zaki hade tatashe taruhu da albasa ki markada saiki tafasa ki soya bakya buqatar kayan miya da yawa saboda egusi ha wadatar
- Bayan kin wanke smoked fish dinki da ruwan dumi zaki saka masa curry dandano ki yanka masa albasa kisa dan gishiri sai ki tafasa shi ki juye ruwan tafashen daban
- Already kin tafasa kpomo/cow skin dinki yayi laushi sai ki dauko tukunyan ki ki zuba mai sai ki juye egusin ki da kika niqa shi da cray fish kina juya shi a hankali ki rage wuta kar ya qone zaki soya for like 10 minutes, sannan saiki dauko ruwan tafasan kifin kina sakawa a hankali kina ci gaba da juyawa saikin juye shi gaba daya.
- Sannan sai ki kawo knoor dinki ki daka shi ki juye kisa salt ki gauraya saiki juye kifin da cow skin/kpomo din cikin miyan ki
- Zaki rufe miyan ki zuwa 20mnts ki rage wuta sosai, sannan sai ki gyara ganyen alayyahun ki ki wanke shi sosai sannan ki yayyanka shi saiki dauko shi ki tsane shi ruwan ya fita
- Daga nan zaki juye shi cikin miyan ki ki kawo curry ki zuba ki juya miyan zuwa 5 minutes ki sauqe karki bar alayyahun ya dahu shikenan.
- Sinasir 👍
Nigerian Egusi Soup is a soup thickened with ground. Egusi soup is an exotic hearty food that will satisfy your taste buds. It is a staple in most West African home and it is an uncomplicated one pot meal that is often accompanied with swallows like Eba, Amala, Semovita, Pounded yam, Fufu, and the likes. Some hardcore like I am will even serve over Rice. Add tomato mixture to meat, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sinasir, masa and egusi soup recipe. There happen to be men who are quite savvy inside the kitchen as well. And at this time there are a number of chicken tested recipes, especially for fried chicken that happen to be out of this world –all created by the male male or female. It might seem a surprise to hear this particular, but it really is a fact.In addition to for a moment let us maintain in mind the nutritionary value involving chicken. It is high in healthy proteins, low in fat, and absolutely simply no carbs when skinless. You may turn out to be surprised to learn that it is a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and even zinc! It is pretty close to a perfect meat.