Rooster has got to be one regarding the most universal meats we possess today. You can do so substantially with it, and you get consequently much from it. Have you obtained a really terrific chicken recipe that every time your family sits lower to the table puts a laugh on their face? Most of us do have such a wonderful recipe, for some of us it is fried chicken, and for others that will be our famous chicken soups.
Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup) The funny thing about a chicken recipe is that you can take the same recipe and alter some sort of couple of ingredients and have a whole new dish. Or you can easily take an existing recipe that will not contain any chicken at most, perhaps that famous pasta salad that will you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got an entire new chicken recipe that will joy your friends and family for several years to come. And of course through that one alteration, you can create a whole list of new hen recipe dishes.
Chicken Lomi is a type of Filipino chicken noodle soup. Compared to traditional chicken soup, the broth for this particular soup version is thicker. Raw egg is added to the broth making it almost similar in texture to egg drop soup.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lomi (filipino chicken egg noodle soup) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup):
- Get 250 g fresh miki or thick egg noodles
- Prepare 1 chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pieces
- Get 4-5 pieces chicken liver, pre-boiled and sliced into half
- Get 3-4 pieces ngo hiang or que-kiam/kikiam, fried and sliced into half
- Make ready 4-5 pieced squid ball, fried and sliced into half
- Get 1 carrot, julienned
- Take 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Get 2-3 cloves garlic, diced
- Get 1 chicken bouillon
- Get 1.5 liter water
- Prepare 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Prepare Corn starch for slurry
- Take Salt and pepper
Once onion have soften, add the. Lomi is a Filipino egg noodle soup with a thicker soup base. Lomi is a Filipino noodle dish similar to chicken noodle and egg drop soup. It has a thick and creamy broth along with meat and vegetables.
Steps to make Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup):
- In a pot, saute garlic and onion. Once onion have soften, add the chicken breast. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken have browned. Season with salt.
- Add the chicken liver and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the fresh miki noodles, water and chicken bouillon. Season with pepper. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes over low fire.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, squid balls and kikiam. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper accordingly. Add the egg while continuously stirring. One evenly distributed, add slurry and stir continuously to thicken the soup.
- Serve hot with boiled egg.
Lomi contains simple ingredients so it's easy to prepare and it takes less than an hour to make. If you want to relax with a warm and delicious meal after a long day, lomi is the perfect dish for you to try! Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup). Chicken Lomi is a type of Filipino chicken noodle soup. Compared to traditional chicken soup, the broth for this particular soup version is thicker.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lomi (filipino chicken egg noodle soup) recipe. There will be men who are very savvy throughout the kitchen as well. And presently there are a number of chicken recipes, especially for fried chicken that happen to be out of this world –all produced by the male male or female. It may seem a surprise to hear this kind of, but it really is a fact.And even for a moment let us retain in mind the healthy value involving chicken. It is high in health proteins, low in fat, and absolutely no carbs when skinless. You may be surprised to learn that it is definitely a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, plus zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.