Chicken has got to be one associated with the most universal meats we have got today. You can do so very much with it, and you get so much from it. Have you obtained a really terrific chicken recipe that every time your family sits lower to the table puts a giggle on their face? Most of us all do have such a wonderful recipe, for some of us it is fried chicken, and for others this will be our famous chicken soups.
Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup The funny thing about a chicken breast recipe is that you can acquire the same recipe and alter some sort of couple of ingredients and have some sort of whole new dish. Or you could take an existing recipe that will not contain any chicken at just about all, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got a whole new chicken recipe that will delight your friends and family for decades to come. And of course from that one alteration, you can produce a whole list of new poultry recipe dishes.
Create An Easy Ancho Tortilla Soup At Home. Place it in your slow cooker (use a liner if you have one!) and add two cups of cold water. To make this crock-pot chicken tortilla soup on the stove top, you'll want to boil the chicken breasts in the broth.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot freezer meal - chicken tortilla soup using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get Main Ingredients
- Take 10 oz Chunky Salsa
- Take 2 can Mild Rotel
- Get 1 can Black Beans
- Get 1 packages Chicken
- Take 1 dash Crushed Black Pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin
- Take 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Get 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Prepare 1 packages Taco Seasoning
- Make ready 1 packages Tortillas
- Take Extra Misc. Ingredients
- Make ready 1 tbsp Butter
- Get 1 cup Water
- Make ready 1 pinch Cheese
- Make ready 1 dash Sour Cream
Meanwhile, make tortilla crisps: In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Stir in the lime juice before serving with the toppings listed above. Chicken tortilla soup loaded with shredded chicken, bell peppers, black beans and corn. This big batch recipe makes so much you'll be able to freeze it and eat it later!
Steps to make Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Bring a large pot of water to a steady boil and add seasonings & chicken breast.
- In the mean time, grab a blender and add both cans of Rotel and the can of black beans (drain half the fluid from beans first), and puree the mixture.
- Label a gallon sized Ziploc freezer bag with recipe name, date, and additional cooking directs. (See step 9-10 for cooking details)
- Add pureed mixture and salsa to Ziploc bag and set aside.
- Once chicken is done boiling, remove chicken from pot, and let cool. Save one cup of broth from the pot and discard the rest.
- Shred chicken after it has completely cooled.
- Add chicken, broth, and one cup of water to the Ziploc bag containing pureed mixture.
- Seal bag, removing as much air from bag as possible. Freeze immediately.
- When you are ready to prepare the Tortilla Soup for dinner, please keep in mind that you need to thaw bag in the refrigerator for ATLEAST 4 hours.
- Once thawed, add meal to crock pot and cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- When its almost done cooking, grab tortillas and slice into strips, brush with butter, and bake in the oven at 350 until golden brown.
- Make yourself a bowl of your delicious meal and top with tortilla strips, cheese, & sour cream.
Such an easy freezer meal the whole family will love. Cozy soups are unbeatable, like this homemade chicken noodle soup, loaded baked potato chowder and lasagna tortellini soup. Make a double batch of this Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup using half of the chicken-tomatoes mixtured and drained juices. Note: This recipe is written for a double batch, in the event that you make it on its own, apart from the chicken casserole. Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup I use my crockpot year-round because I find it SO convenient to throw a few ingredients together in the morning when I'm full of energy, then have a meal ready-to-eat whenever we're ready for it, in the afternoon or evening…no matter how drained I'm feeling later or what the day happens to throw at me.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crock pot freezer meal - chicken tortilla soup recipe. There will be men who are really savvy throughout the kitchen as well. And at this time there are a number of chicken dishes, especially for fried chicken that happen to be out of this world –all developed by the male male or female. It may well seem a surprise to hear this, but it really is a truth.And for a moment let us continue to keep in mind the health value associated with chicken. It is high in necessary protein, low in fat, and absolutely no carbs when skinless. You may get surprised to learn that it is usually a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, together with zinc! It is pretty close in order to a perfect meat.