Chicken breast has got to be one involving the most universal meats we have today. You can do so much with it, and you get thus much from it. Have you acquired a really terrific chicken recipe that will every time your family sits along to the table puts a grin on their face? Most of us do have such a wonderful recipe, for some of us it is definitely fried chicken, and for others this will be our famous chicken soups.
Low Prices on Maggi Chicken Noodle Soup. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Healthy Soups On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Chicken Tortilla Soup More than likely, in case each of us thought about that, we have enough chicken recipes that will we have created in our very own kitchens to create a whole Poultry Recipe Cook Book! Just think of the sections you could have: Deep-fried Chicken, Baked Chicken, Stewed Chicken, Chicken breast Soup, Chicken Salads, Chicken Dips, Roasting Chicken, Chicken Casseroles - And this particular is just touching the surface. Such a cookbook would become famous within most kitchens.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb Chicken breast
- Take 1 Chicken bouillon ( as needed )
- Make ready 1 1/2 gallon Water
- Get 1 each Salsa casera ( I use Herdez 16 oz )
- Make ready 4 each Serrano peppers ( or any pepper )
- Get 3 tsp Minced garlic ( I use the one in a can )
- Take 1 as needed Cooking oil
- Make ready 2 each Avocados
- Prepare 10 as needed Corn tortillas
- Make ready 1 bunch Cilantro
Bring a bit of the Southwest to your table with this spirit-warming soup. Loaded with tender chicken, diced tomatoes, and plenty of seasonings, it's sure to be requested again and again. Serve with tortilla chips if desired. Sweetcorn is simmered with chicken and black beans in a tomato soup base.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Begin by cutting the peppers into very small pieces. I usually accomplish this by cutting the pepper in half then slicing longwise then cutting across into small pieces. Heat some oil in the pot and sauté the garlic and peppers at a medium heat for about 3 minutes or until the garlic is golden brown.
- Add water to the pot and bring to a boil. Rinse chicken and add to the pot along with the chicken bouillon. Add as desired. I personally use a good amount, about 1/2 a cup for 1.5 gallons of water.
- Simmer the pot contents on med low heat for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from pot. Once the chicken is cool, shred the chicken then add back into the pot.
- Meanwhile, open the salsa container and pour into the blender. Blend well for approximately one minute. Use strainer to trap the large pieces of salsa.
- In a separate pot, heat up oil and begin deep frying the tortillas. About 30 seconds on each side on medium high heat or until golden brown. Place cooked tortillas on a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Cut up cooked tortillas into bite size pieces. Pour soup into a bowl and add tortillas. Garnish with cilantro and avocado, enjoy!
Serve over tortilla chips and top with grated Cheddar cheese. Tortilla soup is a traditional Mexican dish, loaded with chicken and corn with spicy jalapeno in a tasty tomato and garlic broth. The magic of this dish comes from all the amazing toppings, like the fresh avocado, cilantro, tortilla strips and cheese. Can I Bake The Tortilla Strips? In a medium stock pot, heat oil over medium heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken tortilla soup recipe. There are men who are pretty savvy throughout the kitchen as well. And there are a number of chicken tested recipes, especially for fried chicken that are usually out of this world –all developed by the male gender. It may well seem a surprise to hear this particular, but it really is a reality.In addition to for a moment let us retain in mind the dietary value associated with chicken. It is high in protein, low in fat, and absolutely no carbs when skinless. You may turn out to be surprised to learn that it is usually a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, in addition to zinc! It is pretty close in order to a perfect meat.