Chicken has got to be one regarding the most universal meats we possess today. You can do so substantially with it, and you get hence much from it. Have you obtained a really terrific chicken recipe that will every time your family sits down to the table puts a teeth on their face? Most of all of us do have such a wonderful menu, for some of us it will be fried chicken, and for others it will be our famous chicken soup.
Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup The funny thing about a rooster recipe is that you can take the same recipe and alter some sort of couple of ingredients and have a new whole new dish. Or you may take an existing recipe that does indeed not contain any chicken at all of, perhaps that famous pasta salad that will you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got an entire new chicken recipe that will delight your friends and family for yrs to come. And of course via that one alteration, you can generate a whole list of new chicken recipe dishes.
Create An Easy Ancho Tortilla Soup At Home. Place it in your slow cooker (use a liner if you have one!) and add two cups of cold water. Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla soup is a great meal if you are looking to eat healthy!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot freezer meal - chicken tortilla soup using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Make ready Main Ingredients
- Get 10 oz Chunky Salsa
- Get 2 can Mild Rotel
- Make ready 1 can Black Beans
- Take 1 packages Chicken
- Make ready 1 dash Crushed Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin
- Take 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Make ready 1 packages Taco Seasoning
- Prepare 1 packages Tortillas
- Make ready Extra Misc. Ingredients
- Make ready 1 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 cup Water
- Prepare 1 pinch Cheese
- Get 1 dash Sour Cream
Submit a Recipe Correction Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chilies, and garlic into a slow cooker. Pour in water and chicken broth. Season with cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and bay leaf. Chicken tortilla soup loaded with shredded chicken, bell peppers, black beans and corn.
Instructions to make Crock Pot Freezer Meal - Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Bring a large pot of water to a steady boil and add seasonings & chicken breast.
- In the mean time, grab a blender and add both cans of Rotel and the can of black beans (drain half the fluid from beans first), and puree the mixture.
- Label a gallon sized Ziploc freezer bag with recipe name, date, and additional cooking directs. (See step 9-10 for cooking details)
- Add pureed mixture and salsa to Ziploc bag and set aside.
- Once chicken is done boiling, remove chicken from pot, and let cool. Save one cup of broth from the pot and discard the rest.
- Shred chicken after it has completely cooled.
- Add chicken, broth, and one cup of water to the Ziploc bag containing pureed mixture.
- Seal bag, removing as much air from bag as possible. Freeze immediately.
- When you are ready to prepare the Tortilla Soup for dinner, please keep in mind that you need to thaw bag in the refrigerator for ATLEAST 4 hours.
- Once thawed, add meal to crock pot and cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- When its almost done cooking, grab tortillas and slice into strips, brush with butter, and bake in the oven at 350 until golden brown.
- Make yourself a bowl of your delicious meal and top with tortilla strips, cheese, & sour cream.
This big batch recipe makes so much you'll be able to freeze it and eat it later! Such an easy freezer meal the whole family will love. Cozy soups are unbeatable, like this homemade chicken noodle soup, loaded baked potato chowder and lasagna tortellini soup. Slow Cooker Method: Combine broth, refried beans, black beans, corn, tomatoes, chiles, salsa, and taco seasoning in the crockpot. Stir and break up the refried beans as much as possible.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot freezer meal - chicken tortilla soup recipe. There will be men who are really savvy in the kitchen as well. And there are a number of chicken tested recipes, especially for fried chicken that will be out of this world –all produced by the male male or female. It may possibly seem a surprise to hear this specific, but it really is a truth.And even for a moment let us retain in mind the healthy value associated with chicken. It is high in necessary protein, low in fat, and absolutely not any carbs when skinless. You may end up being surprised to learn that it can be a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and zinc! It is pretty close in order to a perfect meat.