Chicken has got to be one associated with the most universal meats we possess today. You can do so significantly with it, and you get thus much from it. Have you acquired a really terrific chicken recipe that every time your family sits down to the table puts a smile on their face? Most of people do have such a wonderful formula, for some of us it is usually fried chicken, and for others it will be our famous chicken soup.
Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup) The funny thing about a hen recipe is that you can consider the same recipe and alter the couple of ingredients and have a new whole new dish. Or you can take an existing recipe that does indeed not contain any chicken at almost all, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got a complete new chicken recipe that will delight your friends and family for decades to come. And of course from that one alteration, you can produce a whole list of new hen recipe dishes.
Chicken Lomi is a type of Filipino chicken noodle soup. Compared to traditional chicken soup, the broth for this particular soup version is thicker. Raw egg is added to the broth making it almost similar in texture to egg drop soup.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lomi (filipino chicken egg noodle soup) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup):
- Make ready 250 g fresh miki or thick egg noodles
- Get 1 chicken breast, sliced into bite-size pieces
- Prepare 4-5 pieces chicken liver, pre-boiled and sliced into half
- Prepare 3-4 pieces ngo hiang or que-kiam/kikiam, fried and sliced into half
- Prepare 4-5 pieced squid ball, fried and sliced into half
- Prepare 1 carrot, julienned
- Prepare 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Make ready 2-3 cloves garlic, diced
- Make ready 1 chicken bouillon
- Take 1.5 liter water
- Make ready 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Get Corn starch for slurry
- Get Salt and pepper
Once onion have soften, add the. Lomi is a Filipino egg noodle soup with a thicker soup base. Lomi is a Filipino noodle dish similar to chicken noodle and egg drop soup. It has a thick and creamy broth along with meat and vegetables.
Instructions to make Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup):
- In a pot, saute garlic and onion. Once onion have soften, add the chicken breast. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken have browned. Season with salt.
- Add the chicken liver and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the fresh miki noodles, water and chicken bouillon. Season with pepper. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes over low fire.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, squid balls and kikiam. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper accordingly. Add the egg while continuously stirring. One evenly distributed, add slurry and stir continuously to thicken the soup.
- Serve hot with boiled egg.
Lomi contains simple ingredients so it's easy to prepare and it takes less than an hour to make. If you want to relax with a warm and delicious meal after a long day, lomi is the perfect dish for you to try! Lomi (Filipino chicken egg noodle soup) instructions. In a pot, saute garlic and onion. Once onion have soften, add the chicken breast.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lomi (filipino chicken egg noodle soup) recipe. There are usually men who are rather savvy inside the kitchen as well. And there are a number of chicken formulas, especially for fried chicken that happen to be out of this world –all made by the male sex. It could seem a surprise to hear this kind of, but it really is a fact.And even for a moment let us preserve in mind the healthy value regarding chicken. It is high in health proteins, low in fat, and absolutely no carbs when skinless. You may get surprised to learn that it is usually a rich source of niacin, nutritional vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and zinc! It is pretty close in order to a perfect meat.