Chicken breast has got to be one involving the most universal meats we possess today. You can do so much with it, and you get hence much from it. Have you got a really terrific chicken recipe of which every time your family sits along to the table puts a teeth on their face? Most of all of us do have such a wonderful menu, for some of us it can be fried chicken, and for others this will be our famous chicken soup.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice The funny thing about a poultry recipe is that you can get the same recipe and alter a new couple of ingredients and have some sort of whole new dish. Or you can easily take an existing recipe that does indeed not contain any chicken at just about all, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got a complete new chicken recipe that will excite your friends and family for many years to come. And of course through that one alteration, you can produce a whole list of new poultry recipe dishes.
Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Prepare 1.5 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Get 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Prepare 1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Take 1 Can (1.5 cups) Chicken Broth
- Make ready 6 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Take 6 Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced
- Get 1 3/4 Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Get 1.5 Cups Uncooked, Instant White Rice
Add the broccoli and chicken and serve! Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice is a super easy delicious meal the whole family will love! Moist chicken and tender broccoli combine in a cheesy sauce that's absolutely divine. Slow Cooker meals are the best!
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl.
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving.
Just put the ingredients in and let the slow cooker do the work and put a restaurant worthy meal on the table. Put everything in except sour cream, broccoli. and rice in the crock pot. Shred the chicken breasts with two forks. In a rice cooker (or however you like), cook the rice. Cut the chicken breasts into small bite size pieces.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. There happen to be men who are really savvy inside the kitchen as well. And at this time there are a number of chicken tested recipes, especially for fried chicken that are out of this world –all produced by the male sexual category. It may possibly seem a surprise to hear this kind of, but it really is a fact.In addition to for a moment let us maintain in mind the health value regarding chicken. It is high in healthy proteins, low in fat, and absolutely not any carbs when skinless. You may get surprised to learn that it is definitely a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.