Poultry has got to be one involving the most universal meats we have got today. You can do so much with it, and you get therefore much from it. Have you obtained a really terrific chicken recipe of which every time your family sits along to the table puts a grin on their face? Most of us do have such a wonderful formula, for some of us it is usually fried chicken, and for others it will be our famous chicken soup.
Place each chicken bundle seam side down in the Instant Pot, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. To make Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu gluten free, you will just need to make a couple easy adjustments.
Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot More than likely, in case each of us thought about that, we have enough chicken recipes of which we have created in our individual kitchens to create a whole Chicken Recipe Cook Book! Just think regarding the sections you could have: Fried Chicken, Baked Chicken, Stewed Chicken, Poultry Soup, Chicken Salads, Chicken Dips, Roasted Chicken, Chicken Casseroles - And this particular is just touching the surface. Many of these a cookbook would become famous throughout most kitchens.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken cordon bleu / instant pot using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot:
- Take 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Get 1 cup water
- Prepare 1 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Prepare 1/2 pound ham slices
- Get 1 (6 oz.) pkg. sliced Swiss cheese
- Get 1 (6 oz.) pkg. cornbread Stove-Top®? stuffing
- Prepare 1 cup butter melted
Pour all of that delicious soup mixture over the chicken. Sometimes when I would make chicken cordon bleu in the oven it would come out a bit dry, more often than not. Easy pasta casserole packed with chicken, ham, swiss cheese, and more! One of the things I love about using an Instant Pot is that I can have all of my favorite comfort foods on a weeknight.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside. - Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot.
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer. - Top with the cheese. - Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. - Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix. - Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing.
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. - Set the pressure for 25 minutes. - Do a quick release to release the pressure.
- Browned up
- This is what it looked like when done. I did 15 mins because i had thin chicken tenders and not chicken breast…..
No more waiting until a Sunday dinner for pot roast or lasagna! How to Make Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Melt Butter and add garlic to Instant Pot. Saute' cubed chicken in Instant Pot until no longer pink. Add Salt and Pepper, & Dijon Mustard and Ham and heat through quickly. Dip the tops into the butter and then roll in the breadcrumbs and nestle onto the steamer rack.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken cordon bleu / instant pot recipe. There happen to be men who are pretty savvy within the kitchen as well. And generally there are a number of chicken dishes, especially for fried chicken that happen to be out of this world –all designed by the male gender. It might seem a surprise to hear this, but it really is a simple fact.In addition to for a moment let us preserve in mind the dietary value regarding chicken. It is high in healthy proteins, low in fat, and absolutely not any carbs when skinless. You may end up being surprised to learn that it can be a rich source of niacin, nutritional vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and even zinc! It is pretty close to a perfect meat.