Rooster has got to be one involving the most universal meats we have got today. You can do so very much with it, and you get so much from it. Have you got a really terrific chicken recipe that every time your family sits down to the table puts a grin on their face? Most of all of us do have such a wonderful recipe, for some of us it is definitely fried chicken, and for others that will be our famous chicken soup.
The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. Set Your Table With Unique Party Paper Plates. Get Personalized Plates For Special Party Decorations!
Party Potatoes More than likely, when each of us thought about it, we have enough chicken recipes that we have created in our own kitchens to create a whole Chicken Recipe Cook Book! Just think of the sections you could have: Deep-fried Chicken, Baked Chicken, Stewed Chicken, Poultry Soup, Chicken Salads, Chicken Dips, Roasted Chicken, Chicken Casseroles - And this kind of is just touching the surface. Many of these a cookbook would become famous throughout most kitchens.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook party potatoes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Party Potatoes:
- Get 1 bag (30 oz.) frozen shredded hashbrowns, thawed
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- Take 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- Make ready 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. each salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika
- Get 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Take Optional Topping :
- Get 2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- Get 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
Drain, and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Party Potatoes are super creamy and cheesy! This easy side dish is perfect for potlucks. Save time by using hash browns.
Instructions to make Party Potatoes:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13" pan with foil and grease it. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, place the hashbrowns, condensed soup, sour cream, onion, seasonings and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Stir it all together until it's all well combined.
- Pour the hashbrown mixture into the prepared baking dish and top it with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake covered For an initial 40 minutes. For the cornflake topping, if using, just combine the crushed cornflakes and melted butter in a bowl until combined and the cornflakes are all moistened.
- After the initial 40 minutes, remove the foil from the top of the baking dish. If you're using the cornflake topping, then spread it over the top now. Return the dish to the oven and bake uncovered for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Let this stand for 5 or so minutes, then serve and enjoy. Store any leftovers in the fridge.
- If making this ahead of time, do everything through step 3. But once you cover the dish, place it in the fridge. Once you're ready to bake it, take it out and let it sit for 20 or so minutes to bring it back closer to room temperature, then bake as directed.
I love an easy recipe and these Party Potatoes fit the bill to a tee. In a saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to a boil. Add milk, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder and minced onion; stir in potato flakes. Party Potatoes Deluxe is my Mom's specialty potato dish that she serves every year for not only Thanksgiving, but also Christmas, Easter and every special occasion in between. Mix together hash browns, butter, onions, cheese, sour cream, soup, salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food party potatoes recipe. There are usually men who are very savvy inside the kitchen as well. And at this time there are a number of chicken quality recipes, especially for fried chicken that will be out of this world –all developed by the male gender. It may seem a surprise to hear this kind of, but it really is a reality.And for a moment let us keep in mind the nutritional value regarding chicken. It is high in proteins, low in fat, and absolutely simply no carbs when skinless. You may end up being surprised to learn that it is definitely a rich source of niacin, vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, and zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.