Poultry has got to be one regarding the most universal meats we own today. You can do so much with it, and you get hence much from it. Have you received a really terrific chicken recipe that will every time your family sits lower to the table puts a giggle on their face? Most of us all do have such a wonderful menu, for some of us it is fried chicken, and for others that will be our famous chicken soup.
Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole The funny thing about a chicken recipe is that you can consider the same recipe and alter a new couple of ingredients and have a new whole new dish. Or you can take an existing recipe that does indeed not contain any chicken at all of, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got a complete new chicken recipe that will impress your friends and family for years to come. And of course coming from that one alteration, you can make a whole list of new rooster recipe dishes.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Brown both sides of chicken in skillet. Place chicken on top of mushrooms, arrange remaining mushrooms on chicken, and top with mozzarella cheese.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken with mushroom & asparagus casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole:
- Prepare Cream Cheese 8oz; softened
- Prepare (1 1/2) Can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- Get to taste Garlic powder
- Prepare to taste Pepper
- Prepare to taste Paprika
- Prepare to taste Dried Parsley
- Make ready 1/2 bunch Asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- Prepare 1 pouch Uncle Ben's Ready White Rice; cooked accord. to pkg
- Get 5 chicken breast tenderloins; shredded
- Get 1 bag sharp cheddar cheese
- Get 1/2 stick butter
- Take 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
Mix cornstarch and milk until smooth. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess. Tender white-meat chicken pieces start out simmering in a creamy sauce with the earthy flavors of mushrooms, garlic, and fresh thyme in this recipe, then get transferred to the oven in the same skillet, pan juices and all, to bake with Parmesan cheese to creamy, bubbly browned perfection.
Steps to make Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole:
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water with 2 tsp Chicken Bouillon. Cook chicken until ALMOST done. It will finish cooking in the oven. Shred chicken once cooled and set aside.
- In a large bowl Mix Cream cheese and soups
- Add spices, mix well.
- Added Asparagus, mix well.
- Add Rice, mix well
- Add Chicken, mix well
- Add cheese, leaving some for topping. Mix well.
- Spoon Mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake for 30 min @ 350
- In a pan, melt 1/2 stick butter with 1/4 tsp of chicken bouillon and add crushed Ritz Crackers. Remove once crackers are moistened and set aside.
- Top casserole with Crackers and Shredded Cheese and bake til cheese is melted. About 25 min.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until tender. Pat the chicken pieces dry with a paper towel and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Chicken and mushrooms have been saving dinner for years now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken with mushroom & asparagus casserole recipe. There happen to be men who are pretty savvy throughout the kitchen as well. And at this time there are a number of chicken tested recipes, especially for fried chicken that are usually out of this world –all developed by the male male or female. It may well seem a surprise to hear this particular, but it really is a fact.Plus for a moment let us continue to keep in mind the nutritional value regarding chicken. It is high in necessary protein, low in fat, and absolutely simply no carbs when skinless. You may become surprised to learn that it can be a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, plus zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.