Rooster has got to be one associated with the most universal meats we include today. You can do so significantly with it, and you get thus much from it. Have you got a really terrific chicken recipe of which every time your family sits down to the table puts a giggle on their face? Most of people do have such a wonderful recipe, for some of us it will be fried chicken, and for others this will be our famous chicken soup.
Dredge your pork chops one at a time in the flour and spice mixture. Brown pork chops well on each side two at a time. Ain't No Thang Pork Chops and Rice.
Ain't No Thang Pork Chops and Rice More than likely, when each of us thought about that, we have enough chicken recipes of which we have created in our very own kitchens to create a whole Chicken Recipe Cook Book! Just think associated with the sections you could have: Deep-fried Chicken, Baked Chicken, Stewed Chicken, Poultry Soup, Chicken Salads, Chicken Dips, Roasting Chicken, Chicken Casseroles - And this specific is just touching the surface. Many of these a cookbook would become famous within most kitchens.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ain't no thang pork chops and rice using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ain't No Thang Pork Chops and Rice:
- Prepare 6 Bone in pork chops
- Make ready 3/4 cup flour
- Get 1 tbsp salt
- Make ready 3 tsp dry mustard
- Get 1 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- Prepare 2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 5 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 2 Family Size cans (22.4oz) of Chicken & Rice condensed soup
Pour rice into the broth mixture; add caramelized onion. Gently arrange pork chops over rice in a single layer. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and arrange them on top of the rice.
Instructions to make Ain't No Thang Pork Chops and Rice:
- Gather your spices.
- Add your spices and flour to a gallon storage bag. Mix well.
- In a large pan heat approximately 2 Tbsp of olive oil on medium high heat.
- Get out your pork chops.
- Dredge your pork chops one at a time in the flour and spice mixture.
- Brown pork chops well on each side two at a time.
- Have your soup available and open one can.
- While you are browning your first two chops; empty half of a can of soup into the slow cooker.
- Lay down your first set of two chops.
- Layer your chops with half a can of soup until you run out of both.
- At this point you cover and cook your chops on LOW in your slow cooker for 5 hrs or on HIGH for 2 1/2 hrs. (No Peeking)
- Serve it up!
Spread the onion rings over the chops and sprinkle them with the pepper. Add uncooked rice; cook until tender. Brown floured and salted pork chops in oil. Spanish-style rice and pork chops bake together in this easy casserole recipe. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ain't no thang pork chops and rice recipe. There happen to be men who are quite savvy inside the kitchen as well. And at this time there are a number of chicken dishes, especially for fried chicken that happen to be out of this world –all produced by the male sex. It may well seem a surprise to hear this kind of, but it really is a simple fact.Together with for a moment let us continue to keep in mind the healthy value regarding chicken. It is high in healthy proteins, low in fat, and absolutely not any carbs when skinless. You may be surprised to learn that it is usually a rich source of niacin, nutritional vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, plus zinc! It is pretty close to be able to a perfect meat.