Poultry has got to be one of the most universal meats we include today. You can do so much with it, and you get so much from it. Have you obtained a really terrific chicken recipe of which every time your family sits straight down to the table puts a laugh on their face? Most of people do have such a wonderful recipe, for some of us it is usually fried chicken, and for others this will be our famous chicken soups.
Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta The funny thing about a rooster recipe is that you can take the same recipe and alter some sort of couple of ingredients and have some sort of whole new dish. Or you can easily take an existing recipe that does indeed not contain any chicken at all of, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got a complete new chicken recipe that will impress your friends and family for several years to come. And of course by that one alteration, you can generate a whole list of new hen recipe dishes.
Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Melt butter over medium heat in the large pot used to make the pasta. Add a simple green salad and you have a family-friendly weeknight dinner that you'd be happy to serve to company.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta:
- Make ready 1 bag fully cooked shrimp
- Get 1-2 Large boneless chicken thigh
- Prepare 1 jar Ragu Classic Alfredo
- Take 1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- Prepare Spaghetti noodles
- Prepare Garlic
- Prepare Onion
- Take Salt
- Get Black pepper
I kicked off this summer with two healthy and refreshing salads. Take the tails off the shrimp, cut the shrimps in half, and add to the pasta, mix in well Make sure the chicken is done. Then add your chicken to the noodles and mix it in there too. This Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo recipe has a flavorful creamy Cajun parmesan sauce that smothers tender pan-fried chicken and shrimp.
Steps to make Creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta:
- Make sure the shrimp and chicken is thawed beforehand.
- Put a medium-sized pot of water for the noodles on the stove, medium-high heat. Make sure it doesn't boil over.
- In a skillet, cut up chicken into small bite-sized pieces. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Don't start cooking until the water for the noodles starts boiling. Then start cooking chicken on medium heat.
- Put spaghetti noodles in boiling water (be sure to turn down and adjust the heat, so it still boils, but doesn't boil over. As soon as the noodles are added to the water, stir them, so they don't stick together, also stirring them occasionally. Boil for about 7-10 minutes or until done.
- Be sure to pay attention to the chicken in the skillet and the noodles boiling. We don't want noodles to boil over, or the chicken to burn.
- Once noodles are done, drain them, and add them back to the pot.
- Add Ragu Alfredo sauce and cream of mushroom soup to the noodles. Mix in well.
- "Lightly" sprinkle in some garlic, salt and pepper to the noodles, and mix in well. You don't want to over due it on the garlic in this creamy sauce, remember you could always add more later, but once it's added, you can't undo it, so best to go lightly and add seasonings if needed.
- Take the tails off the shrimp, cut the shrimps in half, and add to the pasta, mix in well
- Make sure the chicken is done. Then add your chicken to the noodles and mix it in there too.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure you get the right jar of Alfredo sauce. I never tried this with any other Alfredo sauce, I buy "Cheese creations, Ragu classic alfredo" the 2pck at Walmart.
Great with fettuccine or your favorite pasta! If you can't make up your mind whether you want shrimp or chicken, this chicken and shrimp pasta is right up your alley. 😉 Why not do both? Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the chicken breast and over the shrimp, season both with garlic salt and pepper. Oil the grill grates and preheat grill to medium-high. How to make Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo In a medium sized skillet over medium-high heat, add shrimp and olive oil.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy alfredo chicken and shrimp pasta recipe. There happen to be men who are quite savvy throughout the kitchen as well. And right now there are a number of chicken tested recipes, especially for fried chicken that will be out of this world –all developed by the male sexuality. It could seem a surprise to hear this particular, but it really is a simple fact.And even for a moment let us continue to keep in mind the dietary value associated with chicken. It is high in proteins, low in fat, and absolutely zero carbs when skinless. You may become surprised to learn that it is definitely a rich source of niacin, vitamin supplements B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, together with zinc! It is pretty close to a perfect meat.