Rooster has got to be one involving the most universal meats we own today. You can do so very much with it, and you get consequently much from it. Have you acquired a really terrific chicken recipe that will every time your family sits along to the table puts a smile on their face? Most of people do have such a wonderful menu, for some of us it is fried chicken, and for others that will be our famous chicken soups.
Ground Turkey 🦃 Stroganoff The funny thing about a chicken breast recipe is that you can take the same recipe and alter some sort of couple of ingredients and have a new whole new dish. Or you could take an existing recipe that will not contain any chicken at all, perhaps that famous pasta salad of which you make, toss in some cubed chicken and you’ve got a whole new chicken recipe that will impress your friends and family for decades to come. And of course by that one alteration, you can produce a whole list of new rooster recipe dishes.
In a skillet, cook turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, milk, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ground turkey 🦃 stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Turkey 🦃 Stroganoff:
- Take 1 pack (16 ounce) ground turkey
- Make ready Olive oil
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 can (10.5 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 3/4 cup milk or creamer
- Take 1 chicken bouillon cube
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare Egg noodles, cooked
- Make ready Salt for boiling water
You may have to add a little more milk or water if the sauce gets too thick. This Ground Turkey Stroganoff recipe takes a classic recipe that is a family favorite for many and lightens it up and uses wholesome, real food ingredients. You won't find cream of anything soup in the ingredient list and I made some easy substitutions to make the overall dish lighter. The solution was this Ground Turkey and Mushroom Stroganoff.
Steps to make Ground Turkey 🦃 Stroganoff:
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil your ground turkey until almost browned…..
- Add to ground turkey your onion and garlic……sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your cream of mushroom soup, milk (OR creamer), bouillon cube, black pepper and paprika, cook for several minutes…..keep on low flame as you prepare your egg noodles……stir turkey mixture occasionally…..
- Boil water for your egg noodles, don’t forget to salt your water!!
- Drain egg noodles and place your desired amount into a bowl……
- Place a serving of your delicious ground turkey 🦃 stroganoff over egg noodles……serve and enjoy 😉!!!!
This stroganoff recipe couldn't be easier to make and as I generally like to do, I made it all in my cast iron skillet. There were several things that I did to make this recipe lighter, but still keep the flavor. Ground turkey is sautéed with mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Then, the beef gravy, sour cream, and red cooking wine are cooked in with the meat mixture. The result is a creamy, flavorful ground turkey stroganoff that gets served on a pile of egg noodles.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ground turkey 🦃 stroganoff recipe. There happen to be men who are pretty savvy throughout the kitchen as well. And there are a number of chicken dishes, especially for fried chicken that happen to be out of this world –all made by the male sexual category. It may possibly seem a surprise to hear this kind of, but it really is a simple fact.And even for a moment let us preserve in mind the health value involving chicken. It is high in healthy proteins, low in fat, and absolutely not any carbs when skinless. You may get surprised to learn that it is definitely a rich source of niacin, vitamins B-6, B-12, Vitamin D, iron, in addition to zinc! It is pretty close to a perfect meat.